Saturday, October 3, 2009

2PM & SNSD did an Elite Photo Shoot together..!!
Yay!!So happy!!
SNSD is so gorgeous!!
2PM is so like a beast-idol!
Lol...
Let's check out the picture..


 Hmm... Taecyeon and Taeyeon?? Nahh... I prefer Taecyul...
Lol... Silly me...
Nichkhun and Tiffany????
Mwolla...!!
I prefer Yoonkhun...



 







 
Taecyul!!Oh.. So cute!!! Yuri's hair is awesome!
They really look like high school students..




OMO!! YOONKHUN!! My favourite!!!
Don't you guys think that they suits together??
Awww! Cute!!
Can't imagine if they are couples...
Lol...
Don't bash me because of this...

 


Another YOONKHUN???
Aww! I can never get tired of them....
I hope for a drama that using them as the main characters....
The drama will definitely be a big hit...


 


Jay and Yuri...
Why is there no picture of Jay and Jessica???






Maknae... 
She always have that cute and innocent smile on her...


 




TaecYoona...
Hmm...
Cute...




Tiffany, Junho and Sooyoung...
 Junho is trying his best to make his eyes bigger..
lol....





Junho and Jessica...

 


Another Junho and jessica...

 


SNSD and 2PM..
Yay!! 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment